HomeLife is a resource to help families build faith at home. Whether you’re single or married, have young children or are an empty-nester, you will find practical resources and step-by-step guidance to help nurture faith at home—tailored to meet the unique needs of today’s family.
Homelife Guides provide a biblical perspective on common family seasons and challenges along with recommended resources. These guides will help provide guidance and next-step suggestions for your stage of life or special circumstances.
- Difficult Marriage – Finding Hope and Help
- Empty Nest – The Empty Nest Years
- Grief – Death Divorce Separation Change
- Marriage – Building a God-Honoring Marriage
- Parenting – Giving a Strong Spiritual Legacy
- Parenting – Introducing Your Child to Christ
- Parenting – Launching Young Adults
- Parenting – Navigating Teenage Rebellion
- Parenting – Preparing for Your Baby
- Parenting – Preparing Your Child for Adolescence
- Single – Should You Pursue Marriage
- Intentional Father – Giving a Strong Spiritual Legacy
- Intentioal Grandfather – You’ve Been Promoted!
- Intentioal Single Man – Are You Called or Stalled
- Special Needs – Raising a Child with Special Needs