Operations Trainees are those called to serve in the ministry of church operations and facilities management who are searching for an opportunity to enter and learn about the field of ministry, and to develop their knowledge, gifts, and abilities under the direction of the experienced leaders of our Operations Team. Operations Trainees will participate in church operations and facilities management training program and will be exposed to all areas of church operations, including event coordination and setup, facilities management, security, warehousing, transportation, and other ministry support services. Operations Trainees will also receive management and leadership training and possible opportunities for future advancement. Specific entry-level responsibilities are listed below.
- Learn about each area of church operations by serving where needed,
- Support security command center operations,
- Perform event setups and assist with event coordination,
- Ensure facility is appropriately secured during relevant times,
- Assist in print/mail/service center,
- Assist in warehousing, and resource and materials management,
- Assist in maintaining the exterior grounds of all campuses,
- Assist in responding to special ministry requests,
- Assist in managing and servicing the vehicle fleet,
- Assist with special projects as appropriate,
- Assist with general facilities maintenance as appropriate,
- Participate in additional training,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Strong work ethic and desire for growth.
- Leadership potential.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills.
- Effective communication and strong organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to think and plan proactively.
- Working knowledge of common software programs (Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Ability to lift and maneuver up to 50 lbs., to push & pull cars of chairs/tables, and to move large items with assistance.
- Ability to work rotating shifts, including nights and weekend