Senior Adults Trip to the Dallas Arboretum
Friday, October 27
9:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Dallas Arboretum (8525 Garland Road, Dallas, Texas 75218)
The 18th annual Autumn at the Arboretum showcasing 100,000 pumpkins, gourds and squash, hailing from the pumpkin capital of Texas, Floydada, and 150,000 beautiful fall blooming plants throughout the garden. This year’s theme “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” features the return of the Peanuts Gang, along with themed pumpkin houses that make up the acclaimed Pumpkin Village.
Shuttle transportation is provided; limited space is available. The shuttle will leave the Faith Chapel parking lot at 9:00 a.m.
- 8:45 a.m. – Meet in Chapel parking lot
- 9:00 a.m. – Leave church
- 10:00 a.m. – Arrive at Arboretum
- 10:00 a.m.–Noon – Self-guided tour of the park
- Noon – Leave Arboretum to go have lunch
- 2:00 p.m. – Arrive back at Prestonwood
Cost: $10 (plus the cost of lunch)
For more information, please e-mail [email protected].