Prestonwood Students - Welcome Home
- Allow us to serve. No-touch check-in is located at the Plano Campus in the High School and JHigh lobbies. Adult leaders with masks and gloves will type in students’ phone number and hand out the name tags.
- North Campus LifeGroup leaders will have rosters and will manage student participation during designated LifeGroups.
- Smiles are mandatory and masks are encouraged. Masks will be available in the lobbies if desired.
- Chairs will be set up in rows and spaced accordingly for social distancing. Please do not rearrange the chairs.
- Students will be instructed on how to text to receive notes for the lesson. Note cards and pens will not be available.
- LifeGroups will require students to take a chair and form a spaced-out circle. No tables will be available. The staff will communicate from the stage the various areas where LifeGroups can gather.
- Inside doors will be propped open at the appropriate entrances.
- The exiting of rooms will be staggered.
- Additional hand sanitizer will be visible and available as needed.
- Social distancing signage will be added as friendly reminders.
For more information about our Welcome Home procedures, click here.