A date night activity and discussion guide
Husbands and wives will look over photos to reminisce about the beginning of their relationship together.
- Schedule a date at a location that is the same as or similar to one of your first dates.
- Gather a few pictures to bring with you from when you first started dating.
During the Date
- Pull out the photos and talk about the fun memories each one brings.
- Take turns answering the questions on the reverse side.
- When did you first notice/see your spouse?
- What was he/she wearing?
- What were your first thoughts?
- When did you first kiss your spouse?
- When did you first say “I love you” ?
- Complete this sentence: One of the qualities that first drew me to you was your _________________. (i.e., sincerity, loyalty, compassion for others, desire to please the Lord, passion for the truth)
- Share your funniest memory together (“I’ll never forget the time . . .”)
- Discuss this quote: “If you want what you once had, you must do what you once did.”
- Before you go to bed tonight, pray with your spouse, thanking God for great memories and your life together.
- Within the next three days, download one of your old love songs and dance together.
© 2011 Inkling Innovations and Chris Sherrod