HomeLife is a resource to help families build faith at home. Whether you’re single or married, have young children or are an empty-nester, you will find practical resources and step-by-step guidance to help nurture faith at home—tailored to meet the unique needs of today’s family.
With more than two dozen topics, HomeLife Guides provide a biblical perspective on common family seasons and challenges along with recommended resources. These guides will help provide guidance and next-step suggestions for your stage of life or special circumstances.
HomeLife Blueprint Activities
Learn simple, faith-building activities that you can do in your home today.
The Faith Path is centered around a set of practices and milestones reached at specific ages to help you direct your child’s spiritual growth. However, you know your child best and can determine the most appropriate time to emphasize each step. Below is a list of the practices and milestones.
- Parent Child Dedication – (recommended focus: birth–2 years) Make a commitment to raise your child in a Christ-centered home.
- Blessing – (recommended focus: ages 3+) Establish the practice of praying for and giving a blessing to your child on a routine basis.
- Family Time – (recommended focus: ages 4+) Establish the practice of connecting as a family while passing spiritual truths to your child.
- Lead your Child to Christ – (age will vary: kit provided at age 5+) Begin the process of helping your child understand salvation in Christ.
- Prayer – (recommended focus: ages 6+) Teach your child about prayer and establish the practice of praying as a family.
- Bible – (recommended focus: ages 7+) Teach your child about God’s Word and establish the practice of reading and memorizing Scripture as a family.
- Worship – (recommended focus: ages 8+) Establish the practice of adoring God personally, at home, at church and as a lifestyle.
- Giving & Serving – (recommended focus: ages 9+) Establish the practice of giving and serving others for God’s glory.
- Preparing for Adolescence – (recommended focus: ages 11+) Discuss the changes and challenges of puberty with your child.
- Healthy Sexuality – (recommended focus: ages 13+) Prepare and challenge your child to cherish and commit to purity.
- Rite of Passage – (recommended focus: ages 16+) Celebrate and give your child a vision for the future as an emerging adult.
- Launch – (recommended focus: ages 18+) Coach your child to move toward college and/or career and adult independence.
Salvation & Baptism – (age will vary) When your child trusts Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, create a time of celebration and guide your child into believer’s baptism.
For HomeLife Midweek Classes, click here.