How to Transition Your Online Giving Activity
We are in the process of transitioning from FellowshipOne and SecureGive to a new giving experience called Pushpay, which allows for simple giving from a variety of platforms, including mobile giving. If you have a recurring gift scheduled, you can transition to the new system by following the steps outlined below:
Part 1: Cancel scheduled gifts.
If you have a FellowshipOne account:
- To log into the old system, go to https://prestonwood.infellowship.com.
(If you have forgotten your password, click on "Forgot?" and follow the instructions to reset your password.)
- Under the “Schedules” tab, select the scheduled giving item you want to update.
- On the next screen, click “Delete this schedule” and confirm your action.
If you have a SecureGive (mobile giving) account:
- To log into the old system, go to https://prestonwood.securegive.com.
- From the top menu, click on “Manage Recurring”.
- The next screen will show your recurring gift. Click “Delete” and confirm your action.
Part 2: Set up a new recurring gift using Pushpay.
Visit https://pushpay.com/pay/prestonwood/recurring and set up your automatic gift using Pushpay. The recurring gift option should already be selected and you can simply set up the amount of your automatic gift. After you set up your recurring gift, you will be prompted to complete the setup of your new account.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Sabrina Greene at 972-820-5104 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know that your steadfast and generous giving is greatly appreciated as you help our ministries continue to reach our communities and the world with the Gospel.