Prestonwood Foundation offers a new service to help polish and circulate your resume.
Send us your resume for review and we will make recommendations on changes; we
will then forward it to companies within the Dallas-Forth Worth area with which we
have built relationships through our Career Transitions ministry.
The local job market has changed in such a way that businesses are seeking qualified
candidates through trusted sources. We founded Resumé Connection in an effort to help
both the companies and the job seekers to make the perfection connection.
How It Works
- Send your resume to Prestonwood Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your resume will be reviewed, and changes, if needed, will be suggested.
- Since 2008 (when we launched the Job Flash notification system), we have
established relationships with companies throughout the Metroplex. We will send
your resume to these companies, asking them to consider your qualifications and
- It’s that simple!
- Make sure you are signed up for our Job Flash notification system
- This is a dynamic way to enhance your job search.