The deadline for the Graham Family Endowment Scholarship has been extended to April 20, 2016
Thank you for your interest in the Graham Family Endowment Scholarship. Since 1970, Jack and Deb Graham have committed themselves to ministering to others and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ, particularly through the local church. Believing that service to the local church is the most effective method to spread the Good News of our Lord to others, they have established a scholarship fund to be awarded annually to deserving high school seniors who have demonstrated a commitment to a life and career path of full-time Christian ministry, particularly one focused on working for a local church.
Consideration will be given to students who have shown Christian leadership and personal integrity, and have a financial need. The scholarship will cover tuition and course-related expenses.
If you would like to apply for a Graham Family Endowment Scholarship, please download and complete the Application. Please submit the completed application to GrahamEndowment@prestonwood.org by April 20, 2016. Announcement of the scholarship winner(s) will take place by May 20, 2016.
Download the Graham Family Endowment Scholarship Form
- Winners will be selected and will receive up to $2,500 each
- Finalists will receive $500 (maximum of 5 finalists)
If you have further questions, please e-mail GrahamEndowment@prestonwood.org.
Who is eligible?
The Scholarship is open to high school seniors who:
- are enrolled in a public, private or parochial school located in the North Texas area, and will graduate in the spring/summer of 2015;
- are active and involved members of Prestonwood Baptist Church for at least two years;
- are planning to pursue a degree at an accredited, post-secondary institution beginning in the fall of 2015;
- have committed to a future in full-time Christian ministry;
- have demonstrated a financial need;
- have a minimum 2.50 GPA on a 4.0 scale;
- have contributed to their school as demonstrated by their involvement in extracurricular activities;
- do not have immediate family members employed by Prestonwood Baptist Church or one of its ministries.