Prestonwood kids and preteens learn to “hide God’s Word in their hearts” during our weekly AWANA clubs. AWANA meets during the school year on Wednesday nights at both campuses from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. Children, with the help of their parents and classroom leaders, work through their age-appropriate handbook learning biblical truths and memorizing Scripture.
There are four individual clubs within the AWANA program:
- Puggles – Age 2 (by Sept. 1, 2019)
- Cubbies – Ages 3–4 (must be potty trained)
- Sparks – Kindergarten–Grade 2
- T&T – Grades 3–6
Registration for the 2019-2020 AWANA year begins May 1, 2019, and runs continuously through March 15, 2020. Class sizes are limited, so register today!
- Please select the campus you plan to attend in the fall and proceed with the registration process.
- Be sure to select the week(s) of the month that you would like to serve. Prestonwood members are required to serve once a month while non-members are required to serve every other week.
- Once your registration has been received, you will be sent an e-mail explaining how to complete your Volunteer Screening form on a secure website. A cleared background check is required to serve in the classroom.
- Our Parent Volunteer Coordinator will contact you when your Volunteer Screening form has been processed. Your child will be given their class assignment at that time. We appreciate your willingness to partner with us in the program!
- Registration cost is only $15 per child for the entire AWANA year. The required handbook is sold separately for $25. Uniforms can also be purchased for $15-$20.
Online registration for AWANA at the Plano Campus is now closed. If you have
any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register - North Campus (2019-2020)
If you would be interested in making an investment in our ministry and serving as a weekly leader helping children memorize God’s Word, we have just the right place for you!
For questions, please call 972-820-5457 (Plano) or Natalie Venzor at 972-798-6747 (North).
AWANA is a global ministry committed to the belief that the greatest impact for Christ starts with kids who know, love, and serve Him.
On Wednesday nights (August through April), kids and preteens will participate in a variety of age-appropriate activities:
- Experience high-energy and fast-paced games in Game Time
- Develop awesome relationships with friends and classroom leaders
- Memorize amazing Scripture through handbook completion
- Hear exciting Bible teaching and develop an awareness of mission projects in Council Time
- Grow more confident in the ability to share faith in Christ
AWANA is designed to be a partnership between the church and the home. Parent involvement is crucial for the success of both the program and the child. Together, we can help foster a deep commitment to Christ and a genuine love for God’s Word at an early age.