GRADES 1–3 (completed): June 20-22, 2020
GRADES 4–6 (completed): June 22-26, 2020 (view this camp)
Experience this incredible summer camp with all of your friends!
Zip line, cool water games, nightly parties, awesome electives, small groups and more!
$180 by April 14
$210 by May 31
$225 from June 1
Register - Scholarship
Mandatory Parent Meetings
Prior to camp, at least one parent must attend a mandatory parent meeting. Check back soon for parent meeting dates.
The Camp Experience
Students begin their camp experience as they travel from the Plano Campus of Prestonwood to Camp Walk on Water at Stuart, Okla., on charter buses.
At camp, students are placed in a small group of students of the same age with whom they will spend most of their time. Small groups will dine together, sit in worship together, stay in the same cabin together, and have Bible study together.
During camp, a ratio of 1 adult to 6 students (grade 1), 1 adult to 8 students (grades 2–3) or 1 adult to 10 students (grades 4–6) is maintained. Before being allowed to lead a group of students, all adult leaders have submitted their application, attended Ministry Safe training and other specific training; and their background has been checked.
Camp leaders are:
- Parents/adults who are church members and active in the church
- Prestonwood interns
- Prestonwood staff members
- 24–26 bunkbeds per cabin
- 1 restroom per cabin (with 4–5 sinks, 4–5 toilets and 4–5 showers)
A typical day at camp is fast-paced and full of high energy, with life-affirming messages and lively worship. Students will enjoy recreation, including elective time (“wacky science,” soccer, baseball, “renegade rec,” and much more) and interactive Bible studies with their small groups. During free time, they can go to the lakefront (lifeguards are present at all times) and play on “the blob,” swim, tube on a jet ski, or try to make it across the rings. If they tire of water activities, they can try to master the rock-climbing wall and glide down the zip line.
Check back soon for schedule information.
- Girls Only: All Things Girly – A time when girls rule and boys drool; no boys allowed ($5)
- Guys Only – Grunt, sweat, burp, and make stuff; where boys can be boys ($5)
- Wacky Science – Slime, explosions and much more; learn how science and faith work together ($10)
- Minute to Win It – Stack Attack, Cookie Face, Move It on Up. What on earth could this be? ($5)
- Crafts – Make a special keepsake to take home as a reminder of camp ($10)
- Lego My Lego® – If we build it, will you come? We sure hope so! Tap into your inner master builder and create something amazing. Everything is awesome! ($5)
- Drama – Monologues, role play, skits, facial expressions and lots of laughs
- Dance – Where students will learn a choreographed dance and make a music video!
- Renegade Rec – Gaga Ball, 9 Square in the Air, and Nuke’ Em. Need we say more?
- Nerf Wars
Please ask questions at the parent meeting, where we will review all camp details. If you have immediate questions, please contact D'Anna Shuler at email@example.com or 972-820-5340 (Plano Campus), or Kathy Kovalchuk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-798-6731 (North Campus).
Register - Scholarship
(To view camp information for Grades 4–6, click here.)