Prestonwood partners with Carter BloodCare to aid hospitals in need of blood
Tuesday & Wednesday, April 7 & 8
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
By appointment (10 people every 20 minutes)
Plano Campus Atrium
(You will receive more information upon registering.)
At this time of increased demand when donations have fallen off due to COVID-19, our national and local blood supplies are in great need. We need your help! Prestonwood is hosting a Blood Drive by appointment only at the Plano Campus in the Main Atrium. Sign up today!
- During the blood drive, please enter through the front doors only leading into the Atrium. All other entrances will be locked.
- We are scheduling 10 people every 20 minutes, so please be on time.
- You must make an appointment to be able to give blood.
- When registering, you will be asked to provide your e-mail and telephone number so you may be contacted with additional information that is imperative to know before arriving for your appointment.
- If you are not feeling well or are running a fever, please do not sign up.
- If you have problems registering or have questions, please call 214-725-9026.