Saturday, April 22, 2017
9:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Whether you are caring for adults or seeing to the special needs of children, we are offering help and hope. Mark your calendar and make plans to join us for this special conference.
The conference includes over 25 breakout sessions and an opportunity to meet with local vendors.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s – the basics, the latest research, getting the support you need
- Finding living and care options for your loved one – from adult day care, to in-home care, to finding the right senior adult facility, hospice care, and making the final plans
- What you need to know about long-term care, Medicare, and Social Security
- Help for the caregiver – managing stress and fatigue, handling guilt and fear, getting the proper nutrition and exercise
- Caring for loved ones with cancer
- Caring for special needs children and adults
- Caring for foster care children
- And more!
Cost: $10 per family (includes lunch and refreshments)
Sponsored by Prestonwood Baptist Church and Bent Tree Bible Fellowship
Check back soon for online registration.